After taking Reiki Level 1, the next step is to take Reiki Level 2.
Usui Reiki Level 2 is sometimes also known as the Reiki Practitioner Level Course or Reiki Second Degree, Reiki Practitioner Level Training.
This Reiki Level 2 course is a Usui Reiki Level 2 Course and includes a Reiki Level 2 Attunement.
Reiki Level 2 builds on your Reiki Level 1 Course or your Reiki First Degree Foundation Course.
Usui Reiki Level 2, enables you to connect to a greater volume of Reiki energy and you learn a number of fabulous Reiki techniques including how to send distant Reiki healing, to anyone anywhere in the world.
If you want to set up your own Reiki practice or start your own Reiki business, then you need to take Reiki Level 1 and also Reiki Level 2 as a minimum requirement.
Reiki Level 2 enables you to treat both yourself with Reiki and also others using the three symbols taught at this Reiki Level.
You must have taken Reiki Level 1 & have a certificate of completion, to take this Reiki Level 2, Reiki Second Degree, Reiki Practitioner training course.
Second Degree Reiki (Usui Reiki Ryoho, Reiki Level 2) includes:
- Reiki Level 2 Attunement – You are attuned to the Usui Reiki Level 2 energy, increasing the strength of your Reiki energy.
- You are introduced and attuned to three Usui Reiki symbols –
- You will be attuned to and learn about – The Distant symbol
- You will be attuned to and learn about – The Mental & Emotional Symbol
- You will be attuned to and learn about – The Power Symbol
- Including: how, where and when you would use them.
- You will learn the much used technique of absent or distant healing.
- You will also learn Japanese Reiki techniques as taught by Dr.Usui including:
- Gassho – meditation – You learn or revise a Reiki meditation technique
- Reiji-ho – Helping you to develop your intuition
- Byosen Scanning – You will learn how to detect where Reiki is needed
- Koki – Ho – Sending Reiki with the breath
- Kenyoku – A technique for cleansing one`s energy
- Gyoshi – Ho – Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Jacki – Kiri Joka Ho – Clearing negative energy from objects
- You will have plenty of Reiki practise time
- You will do a guided meditation.
- You will receive a Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Certificate upon successful completion of this course.
- Coffee/Tea breaks are included.
- Duration: Two day course £220 or 1 day Intensive £180
Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Course
Two Day Course Cost: £220
Reiki Level 2 Intensive Practitioner Course
One Day Course: £180
We accept payment by cash, cheque or payapl.
Payment Plans available.
” I have now completed Levels 1 & 2 with Cath and she has always made me feel secure and comfortable. It has been an absolute joy to be guided by someone so knowledgeable” V. W.
” I recommend Cath as a teacher to all! A terrific experience plus fun & chocolate” A. J
“What a wonderful, uplifting & enlightening experience! Cath is an excellent Reiki Master who is genuine and goes above and beyond for her students. A pleasure to be around!” E.Y
“Could not be better, a lovely day” C.W
“I really enjoyed this course and would highly recommend” H.A
Hello Cath, I had the most wonderful experience and cannot thank you enough – you are an amazing teacher and person and having known you for such a short time you have inspired me to make some significant changes to my life. You such a fun and positive person – it just oozes from you and you made the attunement an experience I will never forget – I would recommend anyone to come you” LR
Thank you also Cath for your hospitality- you are very kind and also your patience with me.
“Excellent course once again” M.T
“Thanks Cath. Reiki 2 was awesome, I love the symbols and the extra joys and strength they bring to Reiki. I can even draw them all now without taking ages to remember them. Sending love. Jules” J.W
“I cant thank Cath enough. So inspirational and knowledgeable of the history and expectations. Will be back for more” A.B
“I would recommend Cath Eckley to my friends & family & more people. Her experitse is second to none. A remarkable teacher, just amazing” A. D
“This class was excellent and the teacher first class” D. B
“A very satisfying and relaxing experience. Cath made me feel completely at ease and welcome. Thank you” C.Y ”
” A very thorough class, well detailed and scheduled. The experience was very positive and I would be more than happy to continue my journey with Catherine” M. K.
“I had a fabulous time learning, discussing and practising, I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in Reiki! ” K.S
“I thouroughly enjoyed the level 2 Reiki practitioners course. Cath is a fantastic teacher who brings out the best in people. Her experience, enthusiasm and knowledge about Reiki practice encouraged me to learn and enhance my skills. I enjoyed learning about the symbols and sending distant healing. Cath taught me to be attentive and mindful to what is happening and to sense changes in engery and to feel the difference that this can make. Cath is an inspiration!”. H.C
Please note: Deposits are non-refundable, but can be transferred to another class within 1 year. Where there is non-attendance at a class without prior notice 48 hours before hand the deposit is forfeit. If a deposit is not received before the course then an extra charge is due for producing the certificate after attendance. The charge is currently £8.00. Please note where extra one to one is needed on top of class time the cost is £30 per hour, per person.